Come home to the highly sought-after town of Clayton, which has been listed 3 times as one of CNN Money Magazine’s “Top 100 Places to Live in the Nation” for small cities. You’ll be minutes from downtown, restaurants, parks, art & wine festival, farmer’s market, Saturday summers Music in the Park, car shows, shopping, and top-rated K-12 schools.
Nestled in the exclusive Oakhurst neighborhood surrounded by rolling hills is 1880 Ohlone Heights, a beautiful two-story home bursting with custom finishes. Elegant curb appeal sets the tone for the sophisticated interior, where an open and inviting floorplan makes for effortless living and entertaining. Gather in the impressive formal living area highlighted by soaring cathedral ceilings, or in the cozy family room with gas fireplace. Enjoy casual dining in the eat-in kitchen with center island, or in the formal dining room with designer light fixture and picturesque window views. This premium, near-quarter acre lot promotes the utmost in outdoor living, with a stunning backyard that features a pool, patios, lawn space, dining area, and stunning Golf Course views.
● 4 Spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, Built in 1991
● 2313 Interior SqFt on a 9800 SqFt flat lot
● Gorgeous remodeled eat-in kitchen features center island, granite counters, Cherry cabinets, a pull-out drawer pantry, recessed lighting, Bosch dishwasher, 5-burner Jenair cooktop, double-oven and an attractive travertine subway tile backsplash
● Master suite boasts a walk-in closet and private bathroom with dual sinks and relaxing deep tub
● Custom finishes throughout the home include newer flooring (hickory wood in living areas, carpeted bedrooms and luxury vinyl plank in bathrooms & laundry room), crown molding, recently painted interior
● Entertainer’s dream backyard overlooking the Oakhurst golf course, provides a pool, stamped concrete, new sod, ample patio seating, potential for RV/boat parking
● Newer water heater
● Central heating and air-conditioning
● Newer T-111 siding ($30K upgrade!) and raorada pine trim exterior
● Mount Diablo Elementary, Diablo View Middle, and choice of Clayton Valley Charter High School or Northgate !